Saturday 12 September 2015

Relationship Experts Are Overrated!!!!!!!!!!!....Become Your Own Expert

Anyone can agree with me that if there is anything that has become such a complicated science, it is relationship formation and maintenance. Human beings are described as social animals and relationships drive the agenda of our very own existence.
How happy we are and how successful we become will very much depend on the type of relationships that we get ourselves in to. Perhaps the most complicated of all relationships is marriage which may explain the reason why there are tales of divorces happening every day at an alarming rate. Like many of us would like to believe, the problem is not because this generation does not value marriage as such, the main problem with this generation is that we have young men and women who have got no clue how to found, build and maintain relationships.
What I seek to do for you today is show you some ways in which you can turn yourself in to your own relationship expert and hopefully keep way from a marriage therapist and relationship expert, because these people will ask you to pay so that they can show you how to do what you can do on yourself………not that I have anything against them, …. I swear. Point number one that you need to understand is that:
All healthy relationships begin as a cordial friendship in which either party are willing to accrue and divulge benefits that are beyond materials gains. Before entering in to a relationship, there is need for one to assess their needs for relationship based on these questions;
a)      What do I need from this relationship and how am I going to get it?
b)       Am I getting what I need, if not why?
c)       What do I need to give in order to get what I need and do I have it?
d)      Can I count on the other party, and can he/she count on me?
e)      If I woke up tomorrow and my life had ended, will I regret entering into this relationship? And if it were so for my partner, would he/she have any regrets?
f)       What does he or she need from me?
g)      What attracted me to her/him? And are these points of attractions permanent or temporary?
h)      Is s/he part of my future plans and dreams or is he/she an inconvenience.
i)        Does he/she add any value to me and if yes what value do they add to me?
j)        Am I adding to him/her any value? If yes what value?
Answer these questions as honestly as you can and if your answers to all these questions are positive, then you are on the right path if not, you need to stop and take a breather.

One of the reasons why I insists that you should seek that you become your own relationship expert is that, you cannot ask other people to see the goodness in your own personal choices, because if you can’t see anything good in your own choices, stop putting the rest of us to unnecessary task, you made a mistake and maybe you should take a step back.

No comments:

Post a Comment