Thursday 31 December 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR


It has been a good year full of good tidings. Good things have happened and some bad things too have happened. This is what life is, we win some and then we lose some but whatever happens, being alive is what matters most. So if you are reading my blog right now, congratulations, you are alive. Believe me, a breath of life is already half the way to success.  To all my esteemed readers I say HAPPY NEW YEAR FULL OF GOOD TIDINGS AND GOD’S BLESSINGS. Please do stay with me for better thoughts this new year. I have great things lined up for us.
To help you end the year in good spirits and start the New Year on a better note here are some thoughts I put down for you.

We are what we think
In life, there are things that we want
To want is a thought but to take is an action
The best things in life are things that we take
We can take in two ways,
We can just grab and not care about what people think about us
Or we can ask nicely
Only the things that we earn can give us peace of mind and tranquility
We have a clear conscience when we enjoy things that we have worked for
It was God’s design for man and I agree with him

You may ask me, why am I being so poetic about life?
And I have an answer for you; your life is a master piece of a poet
Your life is a poem, or a book or a folk tale in which you are the author
People only read what you write about yourself
Whether you fold your hands and do nothing or stretch them to do something
Whether you open your mouth to speak or Shut it and remain dumb,
You still write words on the pages of your life which others read
We as human beings, we have a special gift that God inscribed in us this gift is our mind
We are capable of great and unimaginable things only if we dare ourselves to think
For what we think, is what we become; I have come to agree with this
Because I believe myself to be a product of my own thinking.
For this reason, I say like Anthon, “Dare to dream.
                                       If you did not have the capacity to make your wildest wishes come true,
      Your mind will not have the capacity to conjure such ideas in the first place.
        There is no limitation to what you can potentially achieve, except for the limitation
 that you choose to impose on your imagination.
            What you believe is possible will come to pass to the extent that you deem it possible.
It really is as simple as that.”
I therefore, believe that I do not know what tomorrow brings
It is not mine to decide, it may be good or bad
But there is one thing I am absolutely sure about, and that is today.
Therefore, the only way I can give thanks to my creator for giving today,
Is by doing today everything that I must
In order to make tomorrow a better day should it come
Written by Sammy Buhiru

No comments:

Post a Comment